Collection of your Personal Information
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose persona; identifiable information or personally sensitive date through 1st In Line’s public message boards, this information, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain product or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes, contest or drawing sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from select third parties; (d) sending us an email message; submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products or services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional information or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
1st In LINE does not sell, rent or lease it’s customers list to third parties.
1st IN LINE may share date with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you and email or post mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 1st IN LINE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
1st IN LINE may disclose you personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to : (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 1st IN LINE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights of 1st IN LINE ; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users if 1st IN LINE, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information:
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by 1st IN LINE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring websites. His information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of 1st IN LINE website.
Security of Your Personal Information
1st IN LINE secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 1st IN LINE uses the following methods for this process: SSL Protocol.
When personal information (such as credit cards #) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measure to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right To Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonable anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsibilities for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another customer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
1st IN LINE does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information frm children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, 1st IN LINE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive notification when you open an email from 1st IN LINE or click on an inherent link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication from 1st IN LINE, you may opt ot of such by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes To This Statement: